miércoles, 20 de mayo de 2015

the Atlas of Beauty

About the Atlas of Beauty

Autor: Beauty means diversity and I travel the world to discover it. From Western Europe to African Tribes, and from Rio de Janeiro to China, I try to capture, in my photos, natural and diverse faces.
In my opinion, beauty means to keep alive your origins and your culture. To be natural, sincere,authentic, particular, not necessary fashion or skinny.
Maybe in 50 years all women from all around the world will dress and act the same. I hope my project will remain a witness of my era’s cultures and traditions.
My goal is to continue for many years and to study beauty in all countries of the globe, if possible, making this Atlas a project known around the world and an inspiration for all women that try to be themselves.


Angola

Australia

Australia

Baltic-Sea

Birmania

Birmania

Brazil

Colombia

Cuba

Cuba

Ecuador

Ecuador

Ecuador

Chile

Ethiopia

Harlem New York

Indonesia

Iran

Iran

Amazonian

latvia

New-Zealand

Romania

Birmania

Moldova

New York USA

Etiopia

Oxford UK

Peru

Peru

Tibet China

Romania

Romania

San Francisco USA

Tibet China

Uzbekistan


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario